As part of our company's growth and ongoing professionalisation, we would like to expand our team with an enthusiastic All-round stage and grandstand builder. This should be someone who is a natural leader, is good at coming up with and implementing action plans and who is a technically versatile jack-of-all-trades. The All-round stage and grandstand builder is partially responsible for setting up and dismantling grandstands and stages on site.
Are you interested in a job that will get you ripped without having to go to a gym? Then this is the job for you!
Setting up and dismantling grandstands in accordance with agreements made. Monitoring construction process on site and under the supervision of the Project Manager. Performance of works in accordance with the applicable construction and safety regulations.
Daily maintenance activities and logistics-related planning and activities.
- You have good problem-solving skills.
- You are able to work systematically and independently.
- You are optimistic, eager to learn and flexible.
- You own a B driving licence (C-E is a plus).
- You work in accordance with the set safety regulations.
- You are able and willing to ensure that your knowledge is up-to-date.
- You are flexible about the activities you are asked to perform.
- You have no trouble coming up with and implementing an action plan.
At Party Constructions, you are ensured a stable position in an open, informal working environment. Party Constructions is a growing company where you will have all kinds of opportunities to grow and take on responsibilities. You can count on an attractive salary supplemented with fringe benefits and training opportunities.